If you are planning an event, it is very important that you carefully consider your caterer of choice. The success of your event will greatly depend on the kind and quality of food you serve. For that reason, you need to pay keen attention to choosing the best caterers in your area. It is advisable that you compare different caterers before making a pick. In order to help you choose the best caterers, there are a few questions you can ask and make a decision based on the answers.
* You should ask whether the caterer Clear Lake has a liquor license. If you are having an evening event and you wish to serve your guests with alcohol, you need to enquire whether the caterers can cover this. It is important to ask about this and not just assume that you will be able to have wine at your event automatically. In addition, you can enquire about the type of alcohol they will be able to serve and whether it will be suitable.
* It is advisable that you ask whether you are going to be given an all-inclusive price. When talking out the details and cost of the event with your caterer, you should ask whether it covers everything. This is important so that you do not end up with additional costs at the end. It is wise that you enquire about the total cost and what you will be expected to pay before and after the event. This helps you in budgeting for the event.
* It is also important that you ask how much participation is required from you. This is necessary in case you are busy and may not have enough time to do a lot of the planning. If this is the case, you should choose a Caterer in Clear Lake who will handle most of the work. This can include transport of food to your event’s location as well as clearing up afterwards. This reduces the amount of work that you need to do.
* You can ask the caterer to invite you to one of the events he or she is handling. This is the best way for you to actually check for competency and reliable. When you visit the caterers at their offices, they will be quick to assure you about their services. However, you will only know how good they are by seeing them in action on location.
* Finally, you need to ask the caterer if he or she is able to provide something different from the norm. If you have been to a lot of parties, you will realize that after a while it starts getting all the same. This means that you need to choose caterers who can offer you something different at your event. They should be able to serve special foods that will leave your guests impressed.