There are a few places that you absolutely have to visit when you are in London. Even if you live there, you can’t be called a true Londoner unless you have visited these spots. Alone, with friends or with family, these places are guaranteed to lift your mood. So the next time you are in London, or are thinking of going out, these are the places you should try. Even if you have been there before, you could go again and relive the excitement.
So, if you have been planning a trip to London for the holidays, don’t forget to visit these places. You can stay in a budget hotel london is full of many options when it comes to hotels and you can choose whichever you like. Here is the list:
* Who doesn’t know the poem ‘London Bridge is falling down’? If you are one of those who loved it as a kid, rest assured that you will absolutely adore the real thing. The London bridge is a must see when in London, especially in the evenings, when the sights are breathtaking.
* For royalty lovers, the Buckingham Palace is another must. Not only would you be entranced by the beautiful architecture and significant history, you would also enjoy the ‘Changing of the Queen’s Guards Ceremony’. The music is catchy and the spectacle one to remember.
* London reminds most people of Shakespeare, even if they have no interest in literature whatsoever. Definitely go visit the Shakespeare Globe Theatre. There are always different plays being held and you can enjoy whichever one is on.
* The British Museum is a place that is appealing to people of all ages. It is a piece of art in itself. The best thing about the museum is that the entrance is totally free. Yes, you heard right, it is completely free. So even if you are a family of 12, you should definitely visit the museum.
* If you are a diehard royalty fan, you can also visit the Westminster Abbey, the place where Prince William and Catherine Middleton got married. It is also the famous burial ground for Elizabeth I and Henry III. Not only that, the place also contains the very popular Poet’s Corner. This place should be a must on your list of London visiting spots.
* If you are the type who cannot imagine a trip outside completed without visiting a park, then Hyde Park is the place to go. Beautiful gardens and a man-made lake are the major attractions of the place.
* When you’re travelling with children, their trip is not an ideal trip if they don’t visit a theme or amusement park. You yourself might be one of those people who love to experience the thrill and excitement of a variety of rides and other assorted entertainment spots. Thorpe Park is the one to go to. It is a place for the entire family and will leave you thoroughly satisfied.
If the above list isn’t enough to capture your interest, then search up more places to visit in London. When you go there, you can stay in a budget hotel. London is full of them and you can have your pick, depending on how large your group is and what are the criteria you seek.