There’s no doubt you find yourself wanting to give gifts often. Too many occasions can leave your budget a bit strained. If you have a hookup with a good gift shop, however, you can find plenty of gift ideas under $20. Here are just a few things to consider.
1. Candles – Scented candles make a great gift, particularly if you are aware of the recipient’s favorite fragrances. Your recipient will think of you every time they burn the candle and enjoy the scent.
2. Flowers – Cut flowers make a great gift. Sending flowers through a delivery service can be expensive, but when you buy the flowers and deliver them yourself, skipping the vase, you can easily come in under $20 for a beautiful bouquet.
3. Essential oils and diffuser. A small oil diffuser and a bottle of essential oils make a great gift. The oils can be healing as well as providing a nice scent to your recipient’s home. Lavender is great for helping your friends fall asleep easily.
4. Jewelry – Costume Jewelry is a very popular gift idea under $20. You can find a wide range of bracelets, necklaces, and earrings in this price range.
5. Journal – Today’s journals are some of the most beautiful you’ve ever seen. These make a thoughtful gift for anyone who likes to write to relieve stress or just to save his or her thoughts. There is a wide range of patterns and styles available to help you find the perfect journal for anyone.
6. Plant – A potted plant is a great gift for many people. Just be sure your recipient enjoys taking care of a plant before you buy.
7. Books – Books make a great inexpensive gift for men and women.
With these seven suggestions in mind, you’re certain to be able to find the perfect gift for anyone on your gift-giving list.