Choose A Veteran Benefit Attorney That’s Right For You!
A veterans benefits attorney in New York can give you what you deserve for your honorable service. Our knowledgeable attorneys at Jackson & MacNichol Attorneys at Law can help you with your appeal to receive your well-earned benefits. We’ve put together a simple guide to find out how to start the process.
How Do I Apply For My Appeal?
- If you’re denied your benefits, file a claim at a regional VA office. A Decision Review will look at your case.
- Another option is to take your claim right to the Board of Veterans’ Appeals. Our team can help you get a hearing with a Veteran’s Law judge.
- If you’re unsatisfied with the decision of your claim, our attorneys will continue the process. Claims can be denied due to errors of the VA, including lack of evidence and failure to provide a medical examination.
- We’ll examine your case and see what issues should be addressed when moving forward with your appeal. Evidence such as medical reports and proof you were injured while serving is important and we will look extensively into the matter.
- Our team will help you compile a complete report you will need to bring to the VA office. Don’t give up if your outcome is still denied. Our attorneys will continue to work with you for your rightful benefits.
Contact Us Today!
We thank you for your service and want to help you obtain the benefits you deserve. Visit our website at VeteransBenefits.com and let our Veterans benefits attorney in New York handle your appeal. Jackson & MacNichol Attorneys at Law understand the importance and timeliness of your situation.