If you own a business or if you need legal representation regarding consumer fraud, civil litigation, or defective products, you need an IDFPR license attorney lawyer in Chicago. They handle many cases involving consumer fraud and defective products. This can also cross over into personal injury cases when someone has been injured by a product that is due to business owner negligence.
Whatever your unique case or situation, when you need an IDFPR license attorney lawyer in Chicago, keep in mind the following things:
1. Does your attorney deal with the area of the law that you need help with or is it a new area for them?
2. What is your attorney’s firm win record? How many cases have they won/lost?
3. Do they understand the laws and ordinances of your city and state?
4. Do they handle wrongful death cases and civil or criminal cases?
5. What is their primary area of expertise?
6. Do they take the time to listen to your concerns and the facts of your case so that they get the entire picture?
All of these questions are good ones to ask when finding an IDFPR license attorney lawyer in Chicago. IDFPR stands for “Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.” Having this credential means that your attorney not only understands the law but also has the proper licensure to assume the responsibility of business owners that produce consumer goods that are not harmful to consumers.
The Right Attorney
Chicago consumer rights attorney, Thomas A. Zimmerman, Jr., as well as his staff of qualified legal experts, can help you come up with a legal strategy to win your case if you have suffered personal injury due to the negligence of commercial vendors.
Contact the staff at Zimmerman Law Offices today by calling 312-440-0020 or by visiting their main site.
Don’t let your injury go without seeking justice. It’s only right when you’ve been wronged.