A Lisle veteran’s disability lawyer is available to sit down with you to review your veterans’ disability benefits. Whether your case is straightforward or fuzzy, a thorough evaluation from an experienced, knowledgeable, and skilled veteran’s disability and civil rights attorney can bring it into focus. Receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
Eligibility Requirements for Veterans’ (VA) Disability
If you have a current illness or condition affecting your body or mind, you may be eligible for VA disability benefits, and you meet both qualifications:
1. You served on active duty or active or inactive duty training, and
2. You have a qualifying disability rating
Additionally, at least one of the following must apply:
• Your disability happened while serving and is linked to your service, or
• Your disability existed before you joined the service but became worse because of your service, or
• Your disability is related to active-duty service but did not appear until after discharge
Click on the link below to learn more about discussing your disability with a qualified Illinois veteran’s disability lawyer.
Conditions Covered by Benefits
Benefits may apply for the following condition
• Chronic back pain
• Breathing problems
• Severe hearing loss
• Gulf War Syndrome
• And more
Qualifications may apply, and other conditions are eligible for benefits. You are encouraged to discuss your case with an attorney.
Call Today for a FREE Case Evaluation
For more information about the Illinois veteran’s disability lawyers at the law firm of Harold W. Conick & Associates, Ltd., visit online at conicklaw.com or call toll-free (800) 608-8881.