Cosmetic dentistry improves both your smile and your oral health. Specific aesthetic dentistry processes remain frequently used by the stars in Hollywood. But you don’t have to be a Hollywood star to enjoy the benefits of cosmetic dentistry services to improve the looks of your smile.
No one is born with a perfect smile. But many people can give themselves a vastly improved smile that welcomes others to them and gives them self-confidence in their daily dealings with cosmetic dentistry Philadelphia PA. Some of the cosmetic dentistry techniques that can be done at our office include:
• Dental bonding. Dental bonding uses a tooth-colored resin to cover an unsightly tooth. The bonding material uses adhesives and a unique curing light to attach the tooth material to the tooth, too securely. Several types of dental bonding methods exist, so talk to your dentist about which will work best for you.
• Teeth alignment. Teeth alignment methods include braces and trays that gently move your teeth in place over time.
• Teeth whitening. Coffee, tea, and certain foods can yellow your teeth. Whitening trays and solution are used to increase the whiteness levels of your teeth. Several teeth whitening sessions make your teeth increasingly whiter.
• Dental veneers. A tooth-colored surface gets placed on a tooth to improve its appearance.
• Restoring a missing tooth or teeth. Dental implants can give you back the teeth you’ve lost with no dentures needed.
• And many more cosmetic dental procedures.
With all of the cosmetic dentistry techniques available today, there’s no reason not to have the smile of your dreams at any age in life. To explore the vast selection of cosmetic procedures available to brighten your smile, contact Cosmetic Dentistry Philadelphia PA at http://centercitydentists.com/for a consultation. We can help you decide what treatments you want to improve your smile and to have a smile makeover.