Have you recently suffered an injury while you were working? Are you not sure if you should hire legal representation or not? The answer is it will all depend on how complex your case is and how severe your injuries are. Some cases can be handled yourself such as ones where you only suffered a minor injury like needing a few stitches on a cut you received. If you only miss a few days from work or your employer admits the injury is their fault these can be cases you can handle yourself. However, in El Monte a workers compensation attorney can help you out if your case is more severe. You should search for a lawyer who will offer you a free consultation on your claim. They can then determine how strong your case is and if you would benefit from their services.
Reasons You Should Retain a Lawyer for Your Workers Compensation Claim
* The settlement your employer is offering you will not cover all your medical expenses and lost wages while you are healing. You do not want to pay out more for an injury that was not your fault and you should receive a fair settlement.
* Your claim has been denied by your employer or the state workers comp department. You need to keep in mind that your workplace and workers comp agent are only looking out for themselves.
* You have to file for Social Security benefits. If you do an attorney can file the claim to get reimbursements back into our social security fund.
* If you are unable to return to your job or work again, you should hire legal counsel to represent you. They can help you get a lifetime of payments for the lost wages or even a lump sum to recover the finances you have lost and will lose in the future due to the injury.
* A lawyer can also help you if your boss tries to retaliate against you by cutting your hours back, demoting you, or reducing your pay.
Leave the Hard Work to an Experience Professional
When you hire an attorney that has worked in this specialized field, you can feel confident they will get you’re the results you need. You are suffering enough already due to the injury so why add more stress. Legal counsel will gain access to all your vital information that can help you win your case. Their primary focus is to get their clients into the same position financially as you were before the accident.
Look in El Monte for a workers compensation attorney who has your best interest their main focus. Visit Law Offices of Norman J. Homan to speak with a representative on how they can help you. Follow Us on website.com